Thursday, November 13, 2008

Class of 91...

This is the newest addition to my wardrobe. I did not even know that I could buy something like this, and now I am the proud owner of the coolest shirt in Las Vegas. Which reminds me that I used to beg my mom to buy me at least five new shirts every year before school started so that I would not have to repeat any during the week. Once I had five, I would always try to get eight of nine, but that rarely happened.

By the way, I am not counting the polo shirts that she made me wear in the five, as they were so not cool at the time, but she thought they made me look distinguished.

I posted the link below, in case anyone else wants to look as cool as me and buy themselves or thier loved ones a piece of Cyprus High School.

http://www.alumniclass.com/cyprushighut/index.php

1 comment:

The Sadler Crew said...

Scholars and champions baby!